ABC Express Service Ltd. will keep you informed of any important information. Please visit our website often to see what is new, or for any upcoming events.
To All our Valued Customers and patrons!
During this pandemic of COVID-19, ABC Express Service is continuing to be an Essential Services to all our valued customers!
We will be delivering and adhering to the “Social Distancing”and will deliver with contact less delivery! Signatures will not be required or asked for. In leu of signatures we will ask for first and last names from our customers. In regards to residences, we will drop off at the front door and ask their name. If asked to leave with out a signature, a picture will be taken and stored for proof of delivery!
September 2016 News:
Our dedication and contributions to charities in British Columbia are still in effect.
For all new customers that open an account with ABC Express Service Ltd., we will donate $25.00 to one of these 3 Charities.
ALS Society of BC
BC Cancer Society
BC Heart and Stroke Foundation.
Please call and let us know which charity you would like us to donate to.
After 13 years of service, Ms. Linda Williamson has retired from ABC Express Service. We would like to thank Linda for her dedication, commitment, and hard work for the past years. Enjoy your retirement! We wish you the best of luck. We will miss you!
April 2015 News:
We at ABC Express Service Ltd. would like to thank the Municipality of Delta, the Ladner Minor Baseball Association for the naming of a baseball field, to our late son and brother Mr. George Pinter. Ladner Minor League Baseball has named a baseball field in Ladner, George Pinter Field. It is located next to the artificial turf soccer field at Dugal Morrison Park.
We are honored and proud of this dedication and honor for George! George coached over 40 baseball teams in the association, over a 13-year span. He coached all three of his sons, from T-Ball to midget every season. He was an accomplished coach and a great father, son, and brother! We want to thank all the people involved!
August 2014 News:
• Our new ShipABC2B software is available for quick, easy processing of your orders. This software can be downloaded to your computer, or a mini laptop will be supplied if requested. It is safe and secure! This software prints barcoded labels, manifests, and stores all your customer information. It is very user-friendly and secure! Call our office to have our software installed for you, free of charge!
• Our new Internet Dispatch System is online. This alternate option also offers an easy, fast and reliable way to place your orders when the time is right for you, anytime 24 hours a day. Just call our office to have your username and password set up and activated.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
• Customers can place orders using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome web browsers. This system provides barcode labels and instant confirmation to our customers that the order is received with the correct details. Simply go to our home page www.abcexpress.ca or ask us to email you a direct link.
• If you are having trouble connecting to our website or Internet Dispatch System, or to report any problems, you can contact our software vendor and technicians for free advanced technical support at www.trackinfosystems.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to helping you and to ease you into the upcoming upgrades to our shipping methods and to the Internet Dispatch System. Please send comments to email@example.com.
• It is with a heavy heart that we announce the passing of two members of our ABC Express Family. Mr. George Pinter, beloved brother, and Mr. Doug Williamson, long time subcontractor, and a good friend! Both members of our ABC family will be greatly missed. Our thoughts and prayers go to their families!
Please let us know what you think about our website and any improvements or suggestions you may have. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, you can always call at 604-270-3420.